1. Family-based immigrant visas are available to the spouse or other close family member of a United States citizen or permanent resident.
Immediate-Relative visas are unlimited in number and, thus, may be obtained without a waiting-period. A United States citizen may apply for a immigrant visa for the U.S. citizen’s spouse, unmarried children under 21 years of age, parents, and adopted orphans.
Family-preference visas are available for relatives of a United States citizen and for relatives of a Lawful Permanent U.S. Resident (a non-U.S. citizen who has been issued a “Green Card”). Family-preference visas, unlike Immediate-Relative visas, are available only on a limited basis and, thus, are subject to waiting periods.
The preference classes are:
Preference 1: Unmarried children of U.S. citizens.
Preference 2: Spouses and children of Lawful Permanent U.S. Residents (immigrants who have been issued a “Green Card”).
Preference 3: Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their children.
Preference 4: Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, and their children.
3. Asylum is also available to persons who had fled from persecution in their home country or who are likely to suffer persecution if they return to their home country.
An immigrant must first obtain an immigrant visa, in order to be eligible for permanent residence (Green Card) in the United States.
For more information on becoming a United States citizen, CLICK HERE
1. Business or Tourist visa (B-series visa)
2. Treaty Trader or Investor visa (E-series visa)
3. Student visa (F-series visa)
4. Temporary Worker visa (H-series visa)
5. Exchange Visitor visa (J-series visa)
6. Executive/Manager visa (L-series visa)
7. Extraordinary Ability/Achievement visa (O-series)
8. Religious Worker visa (R-series)
Second, depending on the length of time a person is unlawfully present in the United States, that person may be barred from reentering the United States if they are deported or otherwise leave the country.
For more information, please call (877) 570-2200 today, orCLICK HERE