How can we help?
From now until December 15, 2017, Lapin Law Offices is offering a 15% discount on legal services needed to form a new Texas business entity!
Have you been wanting to start a new business?
Or, are you ready to take that small business that you have been operating in your own name, as a sole proprietorship, to the next level?
Would you like to escape from the Corporate Rat Race and enjoy the freedom of being self-employed?
Are you tired of working hard to make money for someone else, only to receive a pittance every few weeks from your J.O.B. (Just Over Broke)?
Lapin Law Offices wants to help!
Our goal is to assist you in having your new business “up and running” and OPEN FOR BUSINESS on January 1, 2018, so that it will be possible for you to START MAKING $$$ MONEY $$$ as soon as the new year begins!
All New Business Entity Formation Packages include:
1. Consultation with a business and asset protection attorney, who will provide you with legal advice on which type of Texas business entity is best-suited for your specific situation;
2. Secure an entity name of your choosing;
3. Prepare and file with the Texas Secretary of State of all documents needed to form your Business Entity;
4. Prepare our proprietary, custom-drafted Operating Agreement or Corporate Bylaws for your single-shareholder/member (including married couple) Texas Business Entity;
5. Provide you with the forms, instructions, and training that you need to handle ongoing obligations related to the formalities of maintaining your business entity;
6. Apply for your federal Employer Identification Number (“EIN”), which you will need for banking and tax return preparation purposes; and
7. Prepare the appropriate IRS form for you to file, if any, to request the tax classification that is most advantageous to YOU, not the government.
Contact us today to get started!
* Quoted fees are for a basic Entity Formation Package, as described above, and include a discount for cash payment. Credit card payments will be subject to a Cash Discount Reversal (CDR) charge. Additional services will be billed at regular rates. Secretary of State and other governmental or third party fees or charges are not included and are not discounted. Other restrictions or limitations may apply.